Home   Landscape Contractor   Free Lanscape Contractor Business Plan   4.16 Target Market Housing Stock by Mortgage Status Analysis

4.16 Target Market Housing Stock by Mortgage Status Analysis

In order to conduct our analysis we have the following mortgage status classifications for the target market of Allegheny County:

  1. Percentage of the housing stock of Allegheny County and the State of Pennsylvania with a mortgage.
  2. Percentage of the housing stock of Allegheny County and the State of Pennsylvania without a mortgage.

The number of housing units with a mortgage and those without a mortgage are about the same for both Allegheny County and the State of Pennsylvania. Roughly 62% of all homes in the total housing stock are homes that have a mortgage and the remaining 38% of homes do not have one.

This of course has some implications for Frank and Peter of Green Lawn Landscaping. Homes where the home owners does not have a mortgage represent a homes with nothing but equity for the homeowner. Very often contractors can team up with a mortgage broker and offer free home landscape assessments as a part of a free promotion when the the homeowner applies for a home equity line of credit. The great advantage of creating these strategic partnerships is that an landscaping contractor is able to get in front of a potential clieat and even if no business comes about on that day, the free estimate could allow the homeowner to give the contractor some kudos using social media. All this helps build up the sales funnel which is critical for any service oriented business.

Quick Links:

  1. Go to the Corresponding Template section for this industry.
  2. Go to the Corresponding Questionnaire section for this industry.

Small Business Owner Resource Center


Articles on the Small Business Financing Sources, the Small Business Loan Basics, small business loans Checklist and SBA Loans are incredible sources of knowledge for the small business owner.



Credit Report and Credit Score Analysis, how to Read a Personal Credit Report and all about Business Credit cover the intricacies of credit and are required reading for everybody.



The Foundation Grant Directory is a free listing of sources for grants by state. Why not look if there is some free money out there for your business. Hey - you never know!



The Business Loan Application covers every item you will need in your loan package and tells you how to get approved for business loans.



Fire your loan broker and use our Free Business Loans Bank / Lender Directory to find every bank in the country lending to small businesses.



If you are looking to start a business - look no further.  Check out the Free Incorporation Guide discussion and the State Incorporation Resource Directory.

Rate this page
Your feedback is important to us | Please rate this page
1 2 3 4 5