Home   Real Estate Office   Free Real Estate Office Business Plan   2.5 Source of Funds Analysis

2.5 Source of Funds Analysis

The total funds that we anticipate that we will need to get Real Estate Funding Solutions going are $66,435. Of this about 75% or $50,000 will come in the form of contribution from owners Jose and Dianna. The remaining 25% we will be raising in the form of a term loan from a community bank in the amount of $16,435.The community bank is well known to both Jose and Diana who have had banking relationships with the bank for many years. They have been assured by bankmanagers that a loan for the amount in question should not be a problem once a formal business plan is submitted along with the bank loan application.

We understand that the personal assets of both Jose and Diana will probably have to be put up as collateral for the community bank term loan and that is ok with both theowners whose personal financial statements show that they have plenty of assets to provide for as collateral including ample equity in both their primaryresidences.

In the event this loan is not able to come through for us, the owners plan to contribute the remaining $16,435 from their own savings in the form on additionalequity investments into the business. In the event they have to contribute further capital into the business, it has been agreed by Jose and Diana that theircontribution will be prorated in the same proportion as their equity interests in the company - 60% by Jose and 40% by Diana.

Quick Links:

  1. Go to the Corresponding Template section for this industry.
  2. Go to the Corresponding Questionnaire section for this industry.

Small Business Owner Resource Center


Articles on the Small Business Financing Sources, the Small Business Loan Basics, small business loans Checklist and SBA Loans are incredible sources of knowledge for the small business owner.



Credit Report and Credit Score Analysis, how to Read a Personal Credit Report and all about Business Credit cover the intricacies of credit and are required reading for everybody.



The Foundation Grant Directory is a free listing of sources for grants by state. Why not look if there is some free money out there for your business. Hey - you never know!



The Business Loan Application covers every item you will need in your loan package and tells you how to get approved for business loans.



Fire your loan broker and use our Free Business Loans Bank / Lender Directory to find every bank in the country lending to small businesses.



If you are looking to start a business - look no further.  Check out the Free Incorporation Guide discussion and the State Incorporation Resource Directory.

Rate this page
Your feedback is important to us | Please rate this page
1 2 3 4 5