Home   House Cleaning Service   Free House Cleaning Service Business Plan   5.2 Positoning Analysis

5.2 Positoning Analysis

Spotless Homes will be positioning itself as a full service house cleaning service focused on primarily residential and a few small professional offices in the target market of Cobb county in the state of Georgia.

Anthony, Christine and Sofia will be performing the work on all the cleaning assignments themselves and on large jobs will actually work together to ensure the most efficient and detailed house cleaning experience for the client.

It is estimated that up to 95% of all the revenues of Spotless Homes will come from the core residential house cleaning service and the remaining 5% will come from providingcleaning services to professional offices belonging to doctors, attorneys, CPA and other such professionals.

While the business will be focusing its marketing efforts on larger homes belonging to folks in the higher income brackets, Spotless Homes will also take are that they do not miss out on the opportunity of providing one off cleaning solutions to folks in the middle and lower income areas of the target market. The firm intends to be able to offer a service to all kind of home owners irrespective of their income.

Quick Links:

  1. Go to the Corresponding Questionnaire section for this industry.

Small Business Owner Resource Center


Articles on the Small Business Financing Sources, the Small Business Loan Basics, small business loans Checklist and SBA Loans are incredible sources of knowledge for the small business owner.



Credit Report and Credit Score Analysis, how to Read a Personal Credit Report and all about Business Credit cover the intricacies of credit and are required reading for everybody.



The Foundation Grant Directory is a free listing of sources for grants by state. Why not look if there is some free money out there for your business. Hey - you never know!



The Business Loan Application covers every item you will need in your loan package and tells you how to get approved for business loans.



Fire your loan broker and use our Free Business Loans Bank / Lender Directory to find every bank in the country lending to small businesses.



If you are looking to start a business - look no further.  Check out the Free Incorporation Guide discussion and the State Incorporation Resource Directory.

Rate this page
Your feedback is important to us | Please rate this page
1 2 3 4 5