Home Electrical Contractor Free Electrical Contractor Business Plan 2.1 Business Ownership
Lights On Electrical is a recently incorporated C Corporation with two partners. Andy Powell will control 65% of the company and Jose Garcia owns the remaining 35% of the firm. The business was incorporated in the state of Ohio in 2014. Both Andy and Jose will be owners and managing partners and will be actively participating in the day to day operations of the business. We are both United States citizens.
Articles on the Small Business Financing Sources, the Small Business Loan Basics, small business loans Checklist and SBA Loans are incredible sources of knowledge for the small business owner.
Credit Report and Credit Score Analysis, how to Read a Personal Credit Report and all about Business Credit cover the intricacies of credit and are required reading for everybody.
The Foundation Grant Directory is a free listing of sources for grants by state. Why not look if there is some free money out there for your business. Hey - you never know!
The Business Loan Application covers every item you will need in your loan package and tells you how to get approved for business loans.
Fire your loan broker and use our Free Business Loans Bank / Lender Directory to find every bank in the country lending to small businesses.
If you are looking to start a business - look no further. Check out the Free Incorporation Guide discussion and the State Incorporation Resource Directory.