We believe that the following elements will contribute greatly to our being able to execute on our goals and objectives:
- It is of course imperative that we successfully receive our real estate broker license from the State of California. While we don't anticipate any difficulty in obtaining this license, we certainly won't be able to begin operations under our own name until this key milestone is achieved.
- Successfully secure financing in the amount of $16,435 to provide 25% of the capital in our estimate for the start up funds required.
- The ability of our firm to successfully hire real estate agents and administrative staff that will allow us to serve our clientele better.
- While we have planned for a slow market environment at Home At Last Realty, we also believe that is important that a generally healthy economic environment prevail for the county of Alameda County, California during the course of the first few years. This does not mean that we wont be able withstand tough times but it would certainly be detrimental to us and any other real estate office if the national and local economy were to undergo a protracted recession.
- As the firm grows, we will want to ensure that our investment in the training of our relatively inexperienced real estate agents begins paying off and they begin producing at a slow but steady rate to add to the firms bottom line.
- Being able to maintain and create new strategic business alliances with centers of influence like realtors, attorneys, certified public accountants ( CPA's ), small business bankers and loan officers working for large commercial banks will also be key to getting a steady volume of business.
- Go to the Corresponding Questionnaire section for this industry.