The name of the firm that we are about to start is Home At Last Realty. The operating company for our business will be Home At Last Realty Inc, an S corporation which was formed in the State of California in January of 2012. The company has two partners - Jose Garia who owns 60% of the company and Diana Castillo who owns the remaining 40%. Both the partners will be actively participating in the day to day operations of the this real estate office located in Oakland, California. Both the owners are citizens of the United States.
The Foundation Grant Directory is a free listing of sources for grants by state. Why not look if there is some free money out there for your business. Hey - you never know!
The Business Loan Application covers every item you will need in your loan package and tells you how to get approved for business loans.
Fire your loan broker and use our Free Business Loans Bank / Lender Directory to find every bank in the country lending to small businesses.