In order to build strategic alliances for our business, both Ryan and David will be looking to:
- Continue being members of the local better business bureau where they meet other business owners and are able to give and get leads.
- Join local business networking groups to meet up with business folks from different professions that help each other grow by referring business to each other.
- Forge deep relationships with attorneys who have represented borrowers and banks during each of their transactions.
- Establish and develop rapport with certified public accountants ( CPA's ) for all borrowers whose loans have been successfully closed.
- Maintain excellent relationships with realtors and continue to support them by sponsorship of open houses.
- Take part in community based endeavors like the local Habitat for Humanity where they will be able to contribute their time and effort for a good cause and also get the chance to network with others professionals.
- Work hard to gain the trust of small business bankers and loan officers of local branches of large commercial banks.
- Go to the Corresponding Questionnaire section for this industry.