Home   Mortgage Broker   Free Mortgage Broker Business Plan   2.5 Source of Funds Analysis

2.5 Source of Funds Analysis

The total funds that we anticipate that we will need to get Real Estate Funding Solutions going are $41,350. Of this almost 73% or about $30,000 will come in the form of contribution from owners Ryan and David. The remaining 27% we will be raising in the form of a private party term loan in the amount of $11,350.The private party is a known business acquaintance of both Ryan and David who has indicated that they are interested in providing this term loan facility subject toreceiving a formal business plan.

We understand that the personal assets of both Ryan and David will probably have to be put up as collateral for the private party term loan and that is ok with both theowners whose personal financial statements show that they have plenty of assets to provide for as collateral including ample equity in both their primaryresidences.

In the event this loan is not able to come through for us, the owners plan to contribute the remaining $11,350 from their own savings in the form on additionalequity investments into the business. In the event they have to contribute further capital into the business, it has been agreed by Ryan and David that their

Quick Links:

  1. Go to the Corresponding Template section for this industry.
  2. Go to the Corresponding Questionnaire section for this industry.

Small Business Owner Resource Center


Articles on the Small Business Financing Sources, the Small Business Loan Basics, small business loans Checklist and SBA Loans are incredible sources of knowledge for the small business owner.



Credit Report and Credit Score Analysis, how to Read a Personal Credit Report and all about Business Credit cover the intricacies of credit and are required reading for everybody.



The Foundation Grant Directory is a free listing of sources for grants by state. Why not look if there is some free money out there for your business. Hey - you never know!



The Business Loan Application covers every item you will need in your loan package and tells you how to get approved for business loans.



Fire your loan broker and use our Free Business Loans Bank / Lender Directory to find every bank in the country lending to small businesses.



If you are looking to start a business - look no further.  Check out the Free Incorporation Guide discussion and the State Incorporation Resource Directory.

Rate this page
Your feedback is important to us | Please rate this page
1 2 3 4 5